Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thoughts on run for first time in a year

1. Nothing like waking up in Vermont to see one's op-ed essay about Jane Jacobs and Robert Moses has been published in The Boston Globe: http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2009/08/20/in_2_visions_a_blueprint_to_a_livable_city/
2. Need to get life insurance.
3. Gorgeous hawk in the swaying trees overhead, peering down at me, hopping from branch to branch like a parakeet. Usually only see them soaring.
4. This isn't so bad.
5. I think I might need an oxygen tent.
6. Do sweat flies have any useful purpose in the ecosystem?
7. What do they do when I'm not here?
8. Around here, it's like the real estate equivalent of a red light district.
9. Does this vacation have to end?
10. Downhill ... margarita ... nachos.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger I-5 Design & Manufacture said...

That sounds so beautiful and picturesque. It is astounding to see how much nature can effect us and our lives every day.

I-5 Design

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home