Monday, July 16, 2018

A new chapter

After serving for 12 years as the Lincoln Institute’s first communications director, I'm taking on a new role as Senior Fellow in the Office of the President. The position allows me to step back to focus on writing, research, and storytelling. Given rapid changes in the media industry, organizations around the world are experimenting with new methods of engagement; for example, the City of Detroit recently hired a journalist as a chief storyteller, to amplify the key elements of the city’s regeneration. In addition to Land Lines, where I've already been producing the special feature Mayor’s Desk, I'll continue to write for The Atlantic’s CityLab and The Boston Globe; I'll be exploring other platforms including video and podcasts; and I'll be available for media for interviews on selected topics. I'm going to continue to manage the annual Journalists Forum, as well as a reinvented Lincoln Lecture series. I'm looking forward to this new chapter, and welcome input and ideas. The Lincoln Institute of Land Policy seeks to improve quality of life through the effective use, taxation, and stewardship of land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home